HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Over six members in the lobby... Now what?
Split into multiple teams in different lobbies
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Stay together and go into groundwar
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Share | 

Home Improvements 1.1v

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SOPMOD1
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Home Improvements 1.1v   Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:48 am

Well, I found myself needing some help around the house with things that I am not familiar with... So where do I look???
To my fellow clan members!!! As Nick once stated our members come from all walks of life and have many skills to offer each other.
My home is set up with a gas dryer option and a electric dryer option, we were using the gas option as it was hooked up already but then we noticed that it was taking two days to dry a pair of socks! Not a good situation, so I wanted to change over to the electric dryer but needed to make additional exhaust fittings and tubes for the electric dryer... well I had never done anything like this before and the only way to learn the proper way to do things is to seek help... which I did... I called bogz! He was right on target and new exactly what to buy and what to install... As a home owner he has done many tasks around the house and has now shown me a thing or two!

By the way.... I need to have my new thermostat installed for my heating system... Can anyone help???

Thanks mike, we owe you!

Squad 1 - Fireteam Alpha
Modern Warfare Rank: Commander
(S.E.R.T.) Special Execution Response Team Leader
PSN ID: SOPMOD1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org
bogz217

PostSubject: Re: Home Improvements 1.1v   Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:58 pm

I would like to thank Dan for the nice post he did on home improvements. He is right , we all have a basic knowledge on so many different skills that we sholud take advantage of them. So I offer my services in construction to any clan member who asks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.TacticalAssaultSquad.org

Home Improvements 1.1v
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: